Re: [QUANTUM] (Bug ?) L3 routing not correctly fragmenting packets ?

Hi Sylvain,

This seems very odd to me. The reason this should happen is if your
client is sending packets with the DF (don't fragment) bit set in the
TCP header of the packets you are sending. I'd confirm that  your
version of 'curl' is doing this (which it should definitely not do!).
What should happen is the router should fragment the packets for you
and if a fragment is lost TCP will just re-transmit the full packet
again and things should eventually work....

Aaron