Re: Network node needed?

Well, I've read that but, I'm still unable to run Quantum on
its simplest scenario... FlatDHCP single (multi=false, no-GRE, no L3
agents?)...?

I mean, I'm trying Quantum without the network-node too (i.e. controller
does that job)... So, not off-topic...      =)

Today, I have Folsom with Nova-Network FlatDHCP (1 ethernet
/ physical server), Cloud net 10.32.14.0/24, Instances net 10.33.14.0/24,
option multi = true = hypervisores are the gateways of its own Instances.

I followed this guide:
http://openstack-folsom-install-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ - works
almost flawlessly.

So, how can I setup Quantum that works almost like Nova-Network-FlatDHCP
(but with like multi=false, gateway's instances is outside of the Cloud)?

I'm reading this:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/demo_flat_installions.html-
but, it doesn't help me to fix my Quantum PoC...

My Instances doesn't get an IP...

OpenvSwitch is working, I'm already using it with my previous Folsom +
Nova-Network (brcompat enabled). So, I'm trying OVSQuantumPluginV2...

Best,
Thiago