From: openstack-bounces+avinash.prasad=nttdata.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [openstack-bounces+avinash.prasad=nttdata.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Tyler North [tylern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6:05 PM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Issues with latests trunk

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to run the latest version of devstack-trunk( latest commit on git log is: 87387596631602b5f676eae65823b4f0c5c71e66a).

Im running it currently on Ubuntu 12.04 and whenever I run ./stack.sh I get the following error:

Unable to communicate with identity service: {"error": {"message": "An unexpected error prevented the server from fulfilling your request. No module named MySQLdb", "code": 500, "title": "Internal Server Error"}}. (HTTP 500)
+ KEYSTONE_SERVICE=
+ keystone endpoint-create --region RegionOne --service_id --publicurl http://10.1.10.231:5000/v2.0 --adminurl http://10.1.10.231:35357/v2.0 --internalurl http://10.1.10.231:5000/v2.0
usage: keystone endpoint-create [--region <endpoint-region>] --service-id
                                <service-id> [--publicurl <public-url>]
                                [--adminurl <admin-url>]
                                [--internalurl <internal-url>]
keystone endpoint-create: error: argument --service-id/--service_id: expected one argument

Any help as to where to look for /solve the problem would be appreciated

Thanks
Tyler

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding