Re: [OSSG] Security Note: Selecting LXC as Nova Virtualization Driver can lead to data compromise.

> Where/when was this wording discussed though ?

It was discussed at the meetings on Jan 24, Jan 31, and Feb 7.

> may be a good place for ad-hoc discussions around an issue, I don't really
> think it is a good forum for reviewing of these final notices prior to an

The notes are also tracked through launchpad.  For example, this note
was done here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/osn/+bug/1098582

We are also actively working to setup an OSSG mailing list to allow
for asynchronous discussion of such topics.  The openstack dev mailing
list is also perfectly suitable (usually we put [OSSG] in the
subject).

Finally, you are always welcome to read the meeting minutes online and
open discussions on the mailing list.

Since you are a member of OSSG, it's really just a matter of getting
involved through one of these many avenues and making your voice heard
as we work on new notes.

Cheers,
-bryan