Re: Allocating dynamic IP to the VMs

Hi,

I don't understand your business. Should you have a 192.168.1.0/24 network for management, you could also assign an external network with Quantum based on the same subnet (ie. 192.168.1.0/24).
When creating a floating IP pool, Quantum does require at least 3 things :
 - the CIDR
 - the beginning and ending IPs
 - the external gateway

So, based on what I previously said, you only need to create a 192.168.1.0/24 in Quantum with .1-.100 (for example) as the range, .254 being the external gateway.

Thanks,
-Sylvain