Could s/o clarify if DHCP and L3 agents *must* be on different hosts if namespaces are disabled ?

Hi,

As per https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1155050 and also other litterature, I do see doc alerts saying that Quantum L3 and DHCP agents must be on different hosts. Let me be honest, I successfully installed and configured both on the same physical machine, using GRE tunnels and use_namespaces = False, and everything is running smoothly : my VMs are getting leases and do have floating IPs without trouble.

So, am I wrong ? What is the terrible thing which could happe in a next few days if still keeping my environment as it is ?

Thanks for clarifying me,
-Sylvain

Follow ups