Re: [Quantum] Need suggestion on networking

if you want private networks, but also to give VMs public IPs, you will
want to create one or more private networks + subnets, create a router,
uplink each subnet to the router, create an external network + subnet using
your public IPs, and then allocate a floating ip for each VM that needs a
public address.  You can mostly follow the workflow outlined here:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/l3_workflow.html

dan