Libvirt with no dhcp on a vif

Hi,

I have a port that has two ip addresses on different subnets for the same
network. The network is a flat provider network and if I try to boot an
instance using this port I get the following error in my nova-compute
logs:

2013-03-20 22:03:15 45647 TRACE nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp
libvirtError: internal error Cannot instantiate filter due to unresolvable
variables or unavailable list elements: DHCPSERVER

Examining the libvirt.xml file shows that for the provider port there is
no DHCPSERVER set in the filterref section.

Not sure if this is a bug or something but I really don't want to have to
put dhcp on this network as it would require another patch to force the
dhcp server to use a specific ip.

Thanks,
Trevor