Re: what is the difference between 2013.1 and grizzly?

Hello, Liu

Generally, grizzly-X is a milestone tag inside release cycle codenamed
'Grizzly'.
Note that tagging scheme has changed between milestones 2 and 3 of
'Grizzly' release cycle, so you see 'grizzly-1' and 'grizzly-2' tags but no
'grizzly-3'. Milestone 3 of 'Grizzly' is tagged '2013.1.g3' instead. Looks
like we won't see codenames in tags anymore in following development cycles.
'2013.1.rc1' is a tag referring to release candidate 1 version, and you can
expect 2013.1.rc2 and so on as well.
Finally, '2013.1' is the official release version and it reflects that it
is first release made during year 2013.

Hope this helps and if I've mistaken, someone will correct me.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh