[Nova] How To Print Console OutPut Dynamically

I am a user of nova, I found that the console log nova output can just
refresh manually.
I think if i can see dynamic output, I will happy with that.
I found pty and file type in virt/libvirt/driver.py, file can just output
logs static, but I don't know how to use pty to output console dynamically.
I implement  a websocket server in the front just like the same novnc does.
And I code a module in nova.contrib to get host and path of console.log by
nova-api.

I have two choice now, one is to tail console.log in every compute node,
every instance will open a port.
Another is to do something with pty.

I am confused and in trouble,  I would be grateful if anyone could help me
about that.

Follow ups