Re: [Nova] How To Print Console OutPut Dynamically

I may be thinking totally wrong but I think that if you want to do a small
hack which calls the same method/api (every x seconds) which is called to
display the console log message on horizon dash. But I cant say this will
work or even if this does, whether it is a good hack or not.

Regards,
Pranav