Re: Thanks for using DocImpact

With Havana development starting, we're already seeing some DocImpacts coming in - thanks for those!

We want to sure we catch all those removals, deprecations and pent-up updates that tend to come in at the beginning of the cycle.

So, as usual:

"""
 If your commit could have an impact on documentation - be it an
 added/altered/removed commandline option, a deprecated or new feature, a
 caveat, if you've written docs in the patch, or if you're just not sure
 - there's a way to let us know.

 => Just add "DocImpact" to a line in your commit message.

 This sends us an email so we can triage. It doesn't guarantee docs will
 be written, but at least it gives us visibility of the changes.
"""

Don't forget to tell your friends :)

Regards,

Tom, on behalf of the docs team