From: Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) <mark.m.miller@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Subject: RE: Keystone Ugly
To: "Yee, Guang" <guang.yee@xxxxxx>, Dolph Mathews <dolph.mathews@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Brownell, Jonathan C (Corvallis)" <brownell@xxxxxx>

 You might be thinking why we just don’t switch over to using v3 and be
done with the inconsistencies. Bottom line, we are migrating our services
over but we don’t have time to change all of them before our next release
and thus the problem. I am really glad that the latest Keystone release is
backwards compatible with v2.0.****

** **

Mark****

** **