Cloud Foundry experience, please

Hi fellow stackers,

I would like to hear your opinion and experience of using Cloud Foundry in front of OpenStack. I'm evaluating open source hybrid cloud management options, an CF raises mixed feelings while I read about it. Any opinion about the following subjects?

1. CF web page tells to use Essex. Is it Grizzly compatible, or is the info accurate?

2. Does the open development model work in the project, is vmware open enough to take in patches?

3. Is there active community of openstack developers/users taking part to CF to keep up with OS development?

4. Any other opinions and experience you think I (anyone) should be aware of it?

Thanks for any hands on experience,

Ilkka Tengvall // Cybercom

Follow ups