Re: Cloud Foundry experience, please

Tengvall,
I had some experience that use CF on folsom OpenStack.
1. Unfortunately, it's not too easy to do that. The document is not
very accurate enough.
2. I didn't see any workflow document about this.
3. No.
4. Service HA is a important part, that cloud foundry don't supply yet.

- Ray
Best Regards

CIeNET Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Technical Manager