Re: which network controller is the best for quantum grizzly?

hi Heiko:

My network topology is very simple: a router connecting with two subnets,
each VM in the two subnets can ping each other.

So it needs l3 layer routing, I also need namespace for quantum
configuration. So is there a controller suitable for such a scenario?

Thanks.