Floating IP is not accessible from external network

Hi All,

I created floating ip pool on the external network interface card of the
network node.Eth0 is connected to public network through bridge br-ex. And
br-ex has the public ip address that i use to connect to the network
node. Floating ip range is in the same subnet in which my network node
public IP is. My controller node is also running on the same machine.

I can create floating ip and assign it to the VM. Once i assign floating IP
address to the VM, i can ping it from within the network node, but i am not
able to ping that IP from external network. Any suggestion what could be
possible issue here ?

Let me know if you need any other details.

--
Thanks
Anil