Re: Ceilometer does not collect metrics like vcpus and memory

Hello Giuseppe,

I am not sure which Hypervisor you are using, but it seems that it is not
KVM which would be the reason why only partial information is collected.
 At this time, KVM is the only fully instrumented Hypervisor, even though
we would really welcome patches from users of other hypervisors.

Best,
Nick