anyone has a sample quantum.conf file that configures a valid quantum.log file?

Hi,

I'm new to Quantum and trying to set up an openstack quantum environment.

I installed a single node environment using DevStack(on a VM) successfully. I noticed that by default there is no log files for quantum. I tried to enable the quantum logging using quantum.conf. However, I haven't been lucky enough to get it work yet. Just wondering if anyone can share a working sample of quantum.conf that enables logging to a log file?

Thanks,

YuLing

Follow ups