Re: API version in Grizzly

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Gabriel Hurley <Gabriel.Hurley@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Identity service has both a v2.0 and v3 side-by-side. There isn’t
> necessarily a “default” except for the fact that most people’s Service
> Catalogs still say “v2.0” in them because they’re hard-coded that way.****
>
> **

Wow, really? I have asked and asked about that API in particular and still
don't understand how that really works. Can you explain more about how that
can happen other than mis-labeled endpoints?

> **
>
> In the future I believe the api.openstack.org site would gain a lot by
> storing documentation for each version of the API for historical purposes,
> legacy deployments, etc. Sure would help me, too. ;-)

Could you explain more about what "storing documentation for each version
of the API for historical purposes" would look like to you? We have all
versions (v 1.1, v2, v3.0) of each  API spec stored. Do you want them
published as well? We do so for Image API for example. Tell me more.
Anne