Re: Grizzly installation successful but VM is not accessible over network or from the host machine

Kamarul,
The status shown on the dashboard is confusing. Under Router Detail
section, it shows Status as Active. But under Interfaces it shows as DOWN
but Admin status as UP (refer the cut-paste below).
Also i see following error message in /var/log/quantum/dhcp-agent.log:

+++++++++++++++
Stderr: "sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified\nSorry, user
quantum is not allowed to execute
 ERROR [quantum.agent.dhcp_agent] Unable to sync network state.
+++++++++++++++

Router Overview: router_osk_1
Namerouter_osk_1IDa04a3393-f292-4943-9e13-4a5733921bb6StatusACTIVE
  Interfaces
Add Interface<http://10.78.104.111/horizon/project/routers/a04a3393-f292-4943-9e13-4a5733921bb6/addinterface>
  Name Fixed IPs Status Type Admin State Actions
(449eac7f)<http://10.78.104.111/horizon/project/networks/ports/449eac7f-e582-4816-b099-93f5dd49c15f/detail>

   - 10.78.99.81

DOWNInternal InterfaceUP
   Displaying 1 item