Re: [openstack][quantum] nova-compute DOWN with 'brctl addif' cmd

On 05/21/2013 06:34 AM, Qinglong.Meng wrote:
Hi friends,
the nova-compute log say 'brctl addif qbr876fed87-40 qvb876fed87-40' error, when I reboot the server by 'init 6', and the nova-compute service

Can you please clarify which server you reboot?

Please loot at https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1wax2Nlk-LRJeOXwF_6X9L05cAf9HKl2FI_0B51rG4XE/edit?usp=sharing to see how the VM connects to the OVS. The error that you see is when the compute node is tring to add an interface to the bridge qbr. Maybe in the case the bridge already exists and there is an interface attached.

This certainly needs to be investigated.

Would it be possible that you provide steps on how you reproduce this and I can investigate further.

Thanks in advance
Gary

down.
But it's Ok when I restart nova-compute service. so it's strange for me.
    Here are some usefully info, maybe helpfully.

nova-compute.log:http://paste.openstack.org/show/37508/
ovs-vsctl: http://paste.openstack.org/show/37509/

And body help me..

Best regards,