Re: Quantum Agents and Reporting State

It seems there is a gap between these two packages, can u upgrade the openstack quantum to latest git repo?
On 05/23/2013 08:08 AM, Craig E. Ward wrote:
I'm configuring a single-node installation of the Grizzly release and I am having some strange issues with the Quantum agents.

The install using quantum-linuxbridge-agent, quantum-l3-agent, and quantum-dhcp-agent. Each on is logging the error:

   Failed reporting state!

The end of the stack trace indicates that the number arguments to some call was incorrect.

The services are connecting to the RabbitMQ server. Does this indicate a mismatch in some driver that sites between the agents and the RabbitMQ server?

Has anyone else seen this type of error before?

The packages I'm using are openstack-quantum-2013.1-3.el6.noarch and openstack-quantum-linuxbridge-2013.1-3.el6.noarch.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Craig