Re: [grizzly]Problems of qpid as rpcbackend

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your reply.
try .... except .... change to line 386 only solve cinder-scheduler or
nova-compute service which is the similar implementation stop raise
exception.
However,  all cinder-volume queue be removed when one of
multi-cinder-volume service stop. It is another problem.
I use pdb module to trace two different sevice stop(cinder-scheduler and
cinder-volume).
I describe two different implemention stop service
cinder-scheduler catch the signal to stop will to call _launcher.stop()
cinder/service.py line 612
_launcher.stop() will kill all service thread which run service.start and
service.wait .
After thread killed, I found that connection.session.recievers is [], that
means all consumer released. I'm not sure connection closed or not.
I found that the method kill() of class service not be called.

cinder-volume launch two processes,  service run in child process
(service.py line 227) and parent process watch the status of child.
When parent process catch to stop signal, it send the stop signal to child
process.
child process will catch signal and call service.stop (service.py  line 239)

And I use pdb to trace stop steps. I found that
connection.session.receivers is not [] and including three
receivers(cinder-volume, cinder-volume.node1, cinder-volume_fanout)
qpid will remove receivers of session, then MessageCancel and QueueDelete
will set to qpidd.
I think QueueDelete told the qpidd to delete all cinder-volume queues.