From: Brian Schott [mailto:brian.schott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013 23:03
To: Narayanan, Krishnaprasad
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Remote access to the windows virtual machine

For windows, you could add TCP port 3389 to your security group and enable remote desktop access in windows.  The VNC console access in Horizon is really intended for administrative/management access rather than production usage.

Brian

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:brian.schott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>