Re: [Cinder] Re: Multiple machines hosting cinder-volumes with Folsom ?

Thanks but it didn't match my needs. I already know how to deploy Cinder on a single host, my point was more relative to deploying a second Cinder-volume instance, and if yes, what to do.

Nevermind, I successed in deploying a second Cinder-volume, just by looking at the packages and the confs. It's pretty straightforward, so I'm not surprised it wasn't documented. Nevertheless, I think that the Grizzly doc I mentioned [1] is confusing : by looking at it, I was thinking Cinder was unable to have two distinct volumes with Folsom release. Maybe updating the folsom branch for Cinder documentation, precising it *is* possible, is worth a try ?

Anyway, I'm documenting out the process in my own (new) blog. Keep tuned, I'll post the URL out there.

-Sylvain