Re: OpenStack CVE Wiki page

Hi Thierry

Thanks for the response.

>So in summary... yes this is currently harder than it should be and I'd
>like to fix that. Yes you're welcome to edit [1] so that it's made more
>current. If you think it has value I can retroactively mention past
>OSSAs in [2]. And you should have a look at [3] :)

>[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SecurityAdvisories
>[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ossa/+cve
>[3] http://secstack.org/2013/04/openstack-common-vulnerability-database/

I'll have a go at [1], definitely (anything to help out). Will include a
link to [2] on there.

Agree that a more 'official' looking page will be of benefit.

Personally I would think taking [2] back to the Folsom release cycle would
be a good idea, but that's a call for you and
the rest of the Vulnerability Management team (Not sure how much work is
involved for you in doing that).

I'll have a look at [3] as well, fantastic.

Thanks again

Jolyon Brown
jolyon@xxxxxxxxxx
www.limilo.com