Re: grizzly keystone with v1.0 API

yes, i added these files and they do get compiled and invoked. (added
some more debug code). At least an object of ProtocolConverter gets
created, but the converter methods never get called.

The grizzly keystone tar archive does not come with a
keystone-paste.ini. What i can tell so fare, the contents of
keystone-paste.ini is included in keytone.conf. And that should be fine.

I got myself a devstack now, adopted keystone and its configs into the
grizzly openstack and still have no luck.

Axel