Re: Cinder problems with usage and caching ?

I'm going to reply further to this at https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1174193
so that any data relevant to this bug is available in one place.

Ollie

On 14/06/13 09:15, Heiko Krämer wrote:
Hey Ollie,

thx for your reply. I would but i don't have more informations as in my
post before.
My DB looks clean:

mysql> select SUM(size) from volumes where deleted=0\G
SUM(size): 88
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select SUM(volume_size) from snapshots where deleted=0\G
SUM(volume_size): 53
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

That's the entries of my mysql db but it seems that cinder will sumarize
all new created volumes to the "usage" (that's correct) even they will
delete after.
I thought first it's a problem with the caching so i've restarted all
memcached services but the problem still the same.

I don't see anything in the cinder logs instead of the api entries at my
post before.

It's weired :( but a big problem

Thx and Greetings
Heiko