Re: Trove implementation in Openstack with Red Hat 6

Michael,

It is desirable that a project, such as Trove, in incubation would be able to install and run on Redhat derived systems as well as
Ubuntu/Debian.

With the combination of packstack/RDO, RedHat based deployment is becoming a lot easier and I would hope that this is considered to
attract the maximum community and adoption by the early testers.

Tim