Urgent please! Openstack/Devstack running on IPv6 virtual Lab

Hi all,

I am currently working on an important school project, I have been for a
couple of weeks now trying to configure devstack or openstack to work with
IPv6, unfurtunately I wasn't able yet.

The project consists of a virtual network (In GNS3) with a VBox guest where
I will install openstack/devstack to make some security tests.

First question is, was someone able to install openstack/devstack on a IPv6
only network?

Secoundly I would like to know if there is someone that knows the
installation processes and configurations of openstack/devstack very well
in order to help me as I am sort of newbie and get easily lost on
config/instalation files, etc... Would be most appreciate.

I can be found through email or in IRC #openstack and openstack-101 (in
other channels to) with nick wmipv6.

Finally I want to thank You in Advance for your attention and time,

Best Regards,

 Wilson Mendes