chardev: opening backend "file" failed: Permission denied

Hi all,

I had my cluster working on a single node.  glance images and nova
instances are stored on an nfs mount.

I added two more nodes and enabled live-migration.

Now when I try to start to an instance I get:

nova-scheduler.log - libvirtError: internal error Process exited while
reading console log output: chardev: opening backend "file" failed:
Permission denied

Here is the traceback from nova-compute.log:
http://pastie.org/pastes/8066860/text

I have seen references online to this error, but no solutions.  Does anyone
know what may be causing and better yet, how to fix it?

Thanks,
Sam

Follow ups