Re: [Ceilometer][Healthnmon] Dealing with Performance/Monitoring Metrics

On Sat, Jun 22 2013, Bruno Oliveira ~lychinus wrote:

> So, long story short, is technically possible for me to create metrics
> to make the API show up system_usage_metrics instead of simply
> system_allocated_metrics ?  (I guess I misunderstood, right?)
>
> Could you please enlight the path for me ?

If you know how to retrieve the actual memory or disk used (rather than
allocated) by a VM by measuring from outside the VM, please enlighten
us. We (Ceilometer) don't know how to do that, that's why we don't do
it actually.

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker ; freelance consultant