OpenStack Summit Survey, Looking to Hong Kong

I posted a blog post about the Portland Summit survey results, and some of the plans for Hong Kong (Nov5-8):

http://www.openstack.org/blog/2013/06/openstack-summit-survey-results/

Don't forget to register: openstack.org/summit - in addition to opening registration, we also opened the call for speakers and started signing sponsors last week.

A few people have asked me if the Hong Kong event is a regional event or a global summit, and the answer is definitely that it's a global summit!  All Summits are attended by people from all of the world, this one just happens to be in Kong Kong which we hope will make it easier for the many stackers in Asia to reach.  People from almost 40 countries attended the Portland event, and I expect similar diversity in Hong Kong.

Mark

Follow ups