Re: Patching Horizon Code when installed using "apt-get install"

Also when I revert back the patch, why does the UI keeps on giving the same
error. Grizzly has support for both v2.0 and v3, so there could be
something which I am missing while copying the files.

Using devstack, I just have to copy the files to respective directories and
it works, not sure about the same in custom installation using ubuntu
repositories, how and where to apply the patch.

-Regards
Rahul Sharma