Propagation of account state management changes in keystone across all the services

Hi

We are looking into how to best architect the propagation of account state management changes in keystone across all the services. For example, when we delete a customer domain and/or its tenants, it is currently a multi-step process with potentially many manual tasks.  This is error prone and does not scale.   Ideally, we would want the state change in Keystone to dynamically propagate to all our services so they can do things like provision or de-provision internal entities. We were thinking of initially implementing some standard APIs in Keystone to propagate the state change but are open to discussing the best architectural path forward to solving this problem( e.g. Message queue, standard API, etc).

Additionally we need to be able to do administrative functions like delete a project and have that propagate throughout all the services and perform the correct cleanup operations.

Thoughts?

Susanne
Susanne M. Balle
Hewlett-Packard