Re: How to deploy OpenStack on thousands of nodes?

Hi Brent,

Thanks very much for your sharing of your experience. I want to clarify
that we are indeed trying to deploy OpenStack on thousands of nodes. The
first block we met was keepalived based HA which needs multicast. Thus we
are reviewing our network topology design again. At the same time we knew
from the docs of rabbmit needs broadcast. And in the first try we made a
wrong configuration for rabbitmq thus it did not work. We will have a
detailed test on both of that.

Best,

Kylin CG