Re: Cloud Archive repository

Hi Igor

On 02/07/13 08:23, Igor Laskovy wrote:
When bug is fixed how long time usually spend to transfer fix to Cloud
Archive repository?
For example, I just now found that my setup have this bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1171284 , but already month as it's
in *"*Fix Released" status.

The Ubuntu Server team work on a two week cadence for stable point releases from OpenStack release to acceptance into the Cloud Archive updates pocket.

As this bug is associated with the current development release, the answer is a little different. For havana, we are backporting a number of supporting packages including openvswitch and qemu to the Cloud Archive as well; this work is currently undergoing testing in the staging PPA that feeds the cloud archive prior to acceptance into propose/updates in the next few days. If you want to pickup these fixes right now:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-cloud-archive/havana-staging

Cheers

James

--
James Page