Re: setup linux users

thanks, made some progress.
this user had the same problem
https://answers.launchpad.net/swift/+question/201810 i've now apt-get
removed swift, and then installed all from git. that worked.
except there are 2 failing unit tests, something about differences in
expected http return codes.

after this all my config files are now confused with the user. wherever i
had set 'swift' as the user, it's now overwritten to 'myuser'. even in
those places where the manual had 'swift' hardcoded, not
'<your-user-name>'. so i still don't know if <your-user-name> is supposed
to be my non-root with-login user, or my no-login user named swift.
i'm now trying to change all files to have 'swift' in there in all places.