Re: InstanceResourceQuota‏

Does nova flavor-create work for you?

[root@rhel62 ~]# nova help flavor-create
usage: nova flavor-create [--ephemeral <ephemeral>] [--swap <swap>]
                          [--rxtx-factor <factor>] [--is-public
<is-public>]

Create a new flavor

Positional arguments:
  <name>                Name of the new flavor
  <id>                  Unique ID (integer or UUID) for the new flavor. If
                        specifying 'auto', a UUID will be generated as id
  <ram>                 Memory size in MB
  <disk>                Disk size in GB
  <vcpus>               Number of vcpus

Optional arguments:
  --ephemeral <ephemeral>
                        Ephemeral space size in GB (default 0)
  --swap <swap>         Swap space size in MB (default 0)
  --rxtx-factor <factor>
                        RX/TX factor (default 1)
  --is-public <is-public>
                        Make flavor accessible to the public (default
true)
[root@rhel62 ~]#

==================

Then you're going through python-novaclient rather than nova-manage.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem@xxxxxxxxxx

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States