Re: Improved browser-based access to Swift

Those both sound pretty cool.

If you submit a patch (via gerrit) to the https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/master/doc/source/associated_projects.rst document, then you can have these projects listed on http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/associated_projects.html

--John