Grizzly requirements

Hi, all.

After a month of messing around with Grizzly installation, I came to the beginning - requirements.
I have Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 64 bit, on my three machines, each with 4 gb ram, one 250 gb hard drive, one NIC.
Since I don't have another physical NIC, I added the virtual one, so that I have eth0 (for private management network, native), eth0:1 (for external public network, virtual) on my controller node. For data network it's eth0:2.
I can ping, make ssh connection with these virtual NICs, everything is the same, except that they are virtual.

With the disk I haven't done anything, I haven't created a partition for volumes, because it will erase everything on my disk.
So I just followed the steps here:

dd if=/dev/zero of=cinder-volumes bs=1 count=0 seek=2G
losetup /dev/loop2 cinder-volumes
fdisk /dev/loop2
#Type in the followings:
1
ENTER
ENTER
8e

pvcreate /dev/loop2
vgcreate cinder-volumes /dev/loop2

As I understood it created a virtual new partition but with only 1 gb, I guess, because when I type command vgdisplay I see:
  --- Volume group ---
  VG Name               cinder-volumes
  System ID
  Format                lvm2
  Metadata Areas        1
  Metadata Sequence No  6
  VG Access             read/write
  VG Status             resizable
  MAX LV                0
  Cur LV                1
  Open LV               1
  Max PV                0
  Cur PV                1
  Act PV                1
  VG Size               2.00 GiB
  PE Size               4.00 MiB
  Total PE              511
  Alloc PE / Size       256 / 1.00 GiB
  Free  PE / Size       255 / 1020.00 MiB
  VG UUID               NInOD3-R3Iv-VjE6-Jk24-av3u-FlZd-7k9Gmw

Maybe I can resize it somehow, using a free space on my disk? And what about NICs? It's not how the network configuration should be?
And the last: do these two issues affect on the instance creation? It's always in ERROR state.

Thank you.

Follow ups