Re: Fwd: Notification/Event for Auto Attached IP Adresses

I think we may want to enhance floating ip operations to support sending
notification just like instance operations, it is better log a blueprint to
trace this.

Please refer to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SystemUsageData for detail.

Thanks,

Jay