Re: Cannot Associate floating IP to Instance

Is this what you are talking about?

________________________________
 From: Ashok Kumaran <ashokkumaran.b@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Cannot Associate floating IP to Instance

As I told earlier, I still dont see your private net is connected to your router after seeing your topology diagram. Add your private net's subnet as interface to the router.

router-interface-add    $put_router_id_here   $put_private_subnet_id_here

Attached is a shot of my network settings. If that will help.