How to work with Flat DHCP Grizzly

Hi, folks!

Does somebody know any guide for installation of the Flat DHCP step by step?
I followed this guide for building the system: https://gist.github.com/tmartinx/d36536b7b62a48f859c2

my system is: 2 machines with ubuntu 12.04. one compute, one controller.

I neatly followed this guide, except for one thing: my IPs for controller and compute nodes and for instances are of the same network.
Controller, Compute - x.x.15.70, 71. Instances pool: x.x.15.230-240

Do I need to specify Network Manager in nova.conf?
Like: network_manager=nova.network.manager.FlatManager
flat_network_bridge=br-eth0
flat_interface=eth0

Currently I can create an instance, I can see it's IP in Dashboard, but I cannot ping it. And inside there is no network.
Even when I manually changed Interfaces file, I still cannot ping it.

When I load Ubuntu instance, it requests login and password? Does somebody know where I can find it?

Thank you. Any help will be very appreciated.
regards, comiq

Follow ups