openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: Submission for openstore

(This time with CC to Christian)

Hi Christian,

I had a look at the app. The code looks fine. No objections to publish
this in the OpenStore. There is however one issue with it. I'd need you
to set up the project in a way that it builds a .click package. We can't
distribute random files through OpenStore, it still needs to be packaged
up for click. Ideally in a way that it can be build with the Ubuntu SDK.
However, that's not a hard requirement. As long as you provide the
manifest.json, apparmor profile and some rough descriptions how to get a
.click from it we're ok.

FWIW, in the .desktop file you don't need to generate the absolute path.
Having things relative to the package root is just fine. Check out the
"QML app with C++ plugin (qmake)" template in the Ubuntu SDK.

Let us know if there are any questions.

Br,
Michael