openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: Shadowsocks client for Ubuntu Touch

Hi,

Thank you very much. And thanks Brian Douglass, the building document dose
have some errors like 'go get go-qml/qml'.

And there is description for the App. If there is a syntax error, please
help me correct it. Thanks again.

-------------------------------

Shadowsocks client for Ubuntu

Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It
will help you surf the internet privately and securely.

This is an open-source Shadowsocks client for Ubuntu. You can use it on
Ubuntu Phone or Ubuntu Desktop(coming soon).
It will create a secured tunnel to the remote Shadowsocks server and set up
a SOCKS proxy, which works like an SSH tunnel but more fast and efficient.
Moreover, it provide a smart DNS to bypass DNS poisoning. You may need a
Shadowsocks server for the client to connect with. This App DOESN'T provide
any Shadowsocks service.

For how to setup your own server, please visit: https://www.shadowsocks.org

'Shadowsocks client for Ubuntu' could be a tagline.

--
Best,
DawnDIY