openstore-team team mailing list archive

New App: Scriptor

Hello OpenStore team,

I have a new Ubuntu Touch application named Scriptor that I would like to
add to the OpenStore.  The stable branch source is available at
https://code.launchpad.net/~funmungus/scriptor/+git/scriptor/+ref/stable.
Scriptor is also available in the Ubuntu Store, although it is restricted.

With Scriptor one may save a list of scripts and executables that can be
run by tapping a button.  With Ubuntu Store it is confined and cannot read,
write, or execute files outside of the confined directories.  It would be
more usable unconfined, like the terminal app, which is why I would also
like it to be in the OpenStore.

As per the instructions on the OpenStore webpage I have included an extra
AppArmor file name Scriptor.apparmor.openstore.  There are no special build
instructions, but I do have script files that may assist you.
 build_multi.sh makes a regular multi-arch click package for Ubuntu Store.
 openstore.sh makes the same multi-arch package, except with the unconfined
AppArmor file.  The benefit of these are to both build all supported
architecture click packages, and combine them into the multi-platform
package.  I am sure the maintainters already know about these steps.  I
wanted to make the process easy.

I await your considerations,
Jonathan Pelletier
funmungus@xxxxxxxxx