openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: Submission to OpenStore: Seabass code editor

Hi Mikhail,

thanks for your submission. I will try to review it today. One thing
that immediately jumps to mind is the question why you'd need to use the
unconfined template. If you only require reading files in the home
directory, it would be better if you'd use read_paths instead. Here's an
example:

https://open.uappexplorer.com/app/falcon.bhdouglass

Click on the "Manifest" button, it will also contain the apparmor
profile for this app and show you how you can access those files without
dropping apparmor completely. What do you think?

Best regards,
Michael