openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: uVolMan submission to OpenStore

Hi Michael!

thank you!^2
[OT] You don't know but you "inspired" this app :) [1]

About the icon: I know, I'm not a good designer... ehm... at all :) I'll
try for next release to create something.

About the typo: D'oh! I'm sorry, thanks for reporting!

Thank you!
Devid

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg15687.html